domingo, 11 de noviembre de 2007

Class blogs comparison.

Since my movie is the oldest one, its was really difficult to find similituds between my blog and my classmates'. But, I can say with authority that my movie, alongside his star, was the percursor of many other movies and genres. It was a tough age, movies didn't yet play an important role in society, but Charles Chaplin and his movies were able to change the historic lane of Film. It was the angular stone for most of genres like comedy, where he was simply a master.
Looking for simmilarities among my classmate's blogs, I could only find technical issues that matched my movie, like places of film, country, language of course and in a few cases genre.
I would have loved to dig deeper into this subject but since my movie is far older it was really hard.

No hay comentarios: